Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Working with Mike

Mike and Julie are 2 of the most patient people in the whole world- I learn so much watching them interact with my kids about letting kids do things for themselves, helping and talking to them like they are actually people. Pete loves to help Mike with whatever he is doing and the other day they got hard to work planting flowers for Sarah's (their daughter who is my age) wedding.

 I think that Peter sometimes does a little more supervising that working, but he helped fill in some of the dirt at least!

Afterwards, as a reward for all of his "hard work" Mike gave Pete truck rides around the yard- Emelia even got to go for a little one!! 
I know that we have said it before, but we are too lucky to have the neighbors that we have!

No comments: