Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

As Artsy As we Get around here...



I don't really love doing crafts with the kids and it usually ends up being more stressful than enjoyable. Peter was gone last week at his grandpa's house so Emi and I decided to do a little project. I used to do this with Peter once in a while too- it must be the two kids doing it together that makes it stressful?

Surveying the damage
She definitely liked painting herself more than the paper but we got some down on there too! 


2 comments:

vivida said...

I was looking at the pictures and I thought, "I love the first picture the best"...then I thought, "Oh, lookit that cute lil dirty hand"...then, "look at how cute the third picture is". You do a great job with those munchkins. I doubt I ever let you make that mess when you were little!

Barb said...

Adorable! This is another reason summer is so great. You can do these things outside. Cleanup just requires a hose. :)