Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

All about Emi

She is starting to smile and will spend an hour or so at night after Pete goes to bed smiling, cooing and chirping at me. I just love it!
She just went to her 11 week check up (2month that I scheduled WAY late) and here are her stats: 9 pound 12 ounces- this is after she didn't poop for 2 days- that  night I bet that she lost 8 ounces!- (10%) and she is 23 inches long (75%). Wonder who she looks like? But she is still small enough to fit into all sorts of sweet places- like the laundry basket of diaper laundry (clean!).
She takes naps in all sorts of nice places- in the sun on the couch- with the cat, on my chest at night and in her crib where I usually find her sucking her thumb when I get her up! She doesn't get swaddled at night any more so that she can find her thumb. She has been sleeping through the night for 2 or more weeks now and is pretty good at it!
She also has a lot of girlfriends! This is her and Tessa. Tessa is 3 weeks younger than Emi but is a little larger! Emelia is longer though. She also has her friend Claire that is a month yougner and then twin friends that were born today- Claire (again!) and Hannah. We visited them this morning and they are oh so tiny but are doing well!

No comments: