Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Big Brother/Little Sis

This morning I got Emu up and dressed in her little sister shirt and thought- today is the day that I am going to get 1 nice picture of the kids together in their matching shirts... 
I hope that this isn't an indication of how they are going to get along when they get older... 
After many tries, lots of bribes, trains and repositioning both kids... this was the best shot.

Not great, but at least Pete doesn't look like he is about to throw Emelia off of the chair, no one is crying and Peter is smiling. Sibling love... its a beautiful thing.

2 comments:

vivida said...

I am sure it is because Pete and Emi are missing "Ga Ga" and Dinnnn ;) (Where did Emi get her cute matching shirt? I like.)

Missy said...

HA!!! I know this 100% Looks good though!