Pages

Thursday, August 1, 2013

More Summer Cousin Fun

I lost my camera card- somewhere- I'm not sure if it is one of my little helpers or one of my moments that I seem to be experiencing more and more lately. So I'm piecing the end of the summer together from my mom's camera. Hopefully it will turn up.

We have been seeing a the Madison boys quite a bit this summer! Lots of swimming at the beach, playing trucks and working on granpa Dan's new trainset that he is building with/for the kids. Each time they come to visit he has another job for them to do- paint the mountains, put down track, build a bridge...


 We also met up with them at Devil's Lake on what looked more like the beginning of spring- but of course Peter had to go for a quick dip!

1 comment:

vivida said...

Lovin cousin time.