Pages

Thursday, February 5, 2009

February Already????



WEEK 35
It's February- the month before March and it is the shortest month of the year.... ok enough with the dramatics, we are getting really excited for March to come and are eagerly hoping for March 3rd to be an exciting day- that is the first "request" of a birthday that I have. I'll be working on it Kim! :) Otherwise I'll just take any other day that Kerm decides is the best.

Over the weekend, I got to watch Garrick ski in the City of Lakes Loppet- it was so fun to see him race! He did really well, finishing right about where he was hoping to and skiing strong throughout the entire race. It was really fun to watch the start of the race and watching the skiers fly down the hills like crazy.

While we were up in the cities, we took the crib from Garrick's parents that he used to sleep in to use at our house. We got it set up this week, but the rest of the room is a mess, I'll show pictures of that next week. And then, after Garrick skied 20 miles that morning, my parents met us in Winona that night, went skiing with us for an hour (poor garrick) and helped move a few things around the house- it was real fun to see them too! My mom kept saying "erin be careful! slow down on those hills"-- but she is glad that we are still skiing a lot!
The final picture is of the box of cloth diapers I got in the mail today. We are going to give it a shot. The next time that you see them might be in a picture very similar where I am bidding them farewell FOREVER... wish me luck on this endeavor.
I think that is about it- we are going to the hospital to visit our baby class friends Kelly and Marty who had their baby yesterday! We are so excited for them and are excited to meet their little one (Finn) and see how Kelly is feeling.

1 comment:

vivida said...

Garrick looks fast and you look cute! Look at all the skis on those racks.