Pages

Monday, July 26, 2010

Triathlon


We did our second triathlon of the summer this weekend! Garrick of course had to sit out- just a few more weeks of taking it easy- we can't wait!! So, it was just dad and me.

Pete was pretty funny, he has started to become a little attached to me- when he saw me come out of the water and run away from him I could even hear him yelling for me over the crowd- poor kid, hopefully he doesn't get a complex from these experiences!!
And how did I do? Not great, but not too bad either for being almost 6 months pregnant! My swim wasn't too great, but my bike and run were as good as I could have asked for. I haven't done this race for a while- I was newly preggo with Petey 2 years ago and feeling bad so I skipped it and then last year we were just getting back from Colorado so I don't have much to compare it to, but it was a lot of fun to do it!

While we were out running and biking, the wind picked up and when we cooled off afterwards there were whitecaps in the lake! I am sure glad that we weren't swimming in that! But Pete sure liked it! What a brave little boy!

No comments: