Pages

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Pool Party!!!

 

 So my favorite thing to do is to play outside and I said, Hey mom, we have all of these chips, maybe we should have a party! She of course agreed and the fun started!!
 
 I was having so much fun that time just flew by...
 
 I played for a while and then everyone started to show up!
 
 Finn came with his mom and shared his snacks with me which was really nice, but I was starting to get tired. 


 Then Oscar came over too! He really really loved playing in the water and going down the slide- We all had a lot of fun playing but eventually everyone had to go home since it was time for dinner, which was a really good thing actually- I was starving!! I don't know if you can tell but I am growing and need to eat a lot especially since I am so busy. If you are in Winona, stop by and take a splash with me- I promise that we will have a great time!! 

XOXO PT

No comments: